COVID Safe Coach Travel Guidelines
In the interests of customer and colleague safety, we are implementing the following safety measures on all our coaches when undertaking Day Trip and Holidays for the foreseeable future:
1. Face coverings must be worn unless you are medically exempt. Our office must be notified of any exemption prior to departure.
2. Hand Sanitiser to be available and must be used when boarding the coach.
3. There will be a socially distanced seating arrangement in place on all vehicles.
4. Coaches shall be loaded from back to front based on your pick up location.
5. Passengers will be contacted 24 hours prior to departure to check on their physical well being.
6. Communal on board toilet and drinks facilities will not be in use.
Face Visors are available from our Mablethorpe Booking Office for a minimum £3.50.
Individual 100ml bottles of hand sanitiser also available for £1.50